Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oregon Coast

This week the sun finally decided to show in Corvallis Oregon, which meant I got to spend time playing sand volley ball, kicking a soccer ball around, and spending time laying out and chatting with good friends. I also had the opportunity to go to the coast on Friday, to make up a lab I was going to miss for my oceanography class. It was simply beautiful at the coast, and pretty warm for the spring time. I don't particularly enjoy physical science classes much, but as I walked along the beach, gazing out into the vast oceans and pondered its complexities, I started to gain a new appreciation for science and nature.



The first two picture were taken a month prior on a weekend trip



Another exciting thing this weekend was getting to see my mother and sister (Sarah) who were up for soccer. It happened to be Sarah's birthday this weekend, so we got to go out and celebrate. I know that she wasn't to thrilled having to drive up three hours on her birthday, but I'm glad that I got to see her. She is one talented young lady, and I am so proud of her accomplishments. I don't think any words could be enough to adequately express what a great person I think Sarah is. I can also say that Sarah has shown that she is quite the spontaneous gal. After buying her a pair of earring for her birthday, I found out that at 17 she did not have her ears pierced!! She decided that it was finally time and she looks so adorable with her new little diamond studs. It is so much fun to see my family on the weekends. This week especially, because Rob is in Boston at sales school and it does get lonely around the house. Rob if you get a chance to read this....COME HOME I MISS YOU!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home