Thursday, February 11, 2010

Americas Past Time

In baseball it is a big media event when it comes to revealing the new jerseys for the 2010 season. This year Rob got to be a part of this neat tradition, and I know that I am bias because he is my husband but I thinks he's the best looking of the bunch. Another new addition to our lives has been the NCAA finally letting baseball teams practice all together (pitchers, infielders, and outfielders). The beginning of February has marked the start of 4 hour practices (pretty much scrimmaging everyday)! Which as you can only imagine has put a bit of stress on our marriage. Let me give you a run down of my hubby's day, weights at 6:30 three times a week, class usually from 8am to around 12pm, practice at 12:30, over at 4:30, maybe a quick dinner, then back to study until his homework is finished. Now you can only imagine how his poor wife is feeling right about now. Its definitely hard to go through the chaos that is baseball season, but I'm committed to being the most supportive wife I can be, so his final season will hopefully rank high as one of the best!

Just one week until the first game...in Hawaii mind you...I'm completely jealous!!!
Go Beavs ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

GO ROBERT!!

They had the baseball schedule up at work, I noticed the Hawaii thing too. Im so jealous!

February 12, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home