Thursday, February 4, 2010

Switching Roles











Pictures we took when we first moved into our apartment, looks a little different now but its nice to see where we came from.

Last week I had my family studies class, which I love. Its really been giving me an insight to what I have to look forward to, and hopefully ways to make my marriage and family the best it can be. Rob and I enjoy to have discussions when I get home from class about the material Ive just gone over. Last Wednesday, our class was on the transition into marriage and one of the subtopics was dealing with the distribution of chores. Rob and I had a lively discussion about how we as a couple deal with the house hold chores, and of course a playful argument about who does more. Rob suggested that in order to appreciate what the other does we should switch roles. So that is what we have done...

Ashley's new roles:
1. Take out the trash
2. Wash the dishes after dinner
3. Clean up little things around the house

Robs new roles:
1. Laundry (yeah!!)
2. Grocery shopping and putting the groceries away
3. Making dinner

I'm probably forgetting some but these are the big ones.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home